Thursday, November 03, 2005

Spaceblogs Galore

Writing a space-related blog leads me to look at other space-related blogs, which in turn leads to yet more space-related blogs. A veritable exploding galaxy of space-related blogs out there. I visited an interesting one written by robot guy, where he provided some code for adding a space-related blogroll to your site - so I did. I didn't pick these particular blogs, and so far I've only looked at a few of them. But it's already clear that space-bloggers are as all-over-the-map as any other group of people. They just happen to be interested in space!

4 comments:

DarthVader said...

Thanks for the blogroll link Bruce! I added it to my blog. Now I wonder how to get ours blogs added to the list ...

Dan Schrimpsher said...

Send an email to spider_boris-at-yahoo.com, and he will add you to the list. More info (and the java script) is at
http://robot_guy.blogspot.com/2005/11/space-cadets.html

Ed said...

Yeah Dan, that'll work. However, Vader won't need to email me, because I just added him to the list (BTW Vader, thanks for posting the blogroll on your site).

Tech Guy said...

My interests are in space related inreractions, both fictional and possible (like journeying to Mars, etc.) I frankly thought that a blog on the scifi aspects of things would generate some sort of response in a world as vast as Blogger but it's the world of "space nuts" (term lovingly coined by daughter) that notices. I never suspected that there was such a collective presence of people with the same space based passion. Such a pleasant surprise! Especially when someone from the same region of the state checks in!