Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Last Mimzy

It's a busy week for work and travel, but tomorrow I should have some pretty cool astronomical stuff to blog about. In the meantime...

I don't usually watch movies on airline flights, but this morning I happened to watch one I hadn't even heard of and was pleasantly surprised. The Last Mimzy is a family-friendly SF/fantasy movie about a brother and sister who find a box of mysterious objects on the beach one day. These "toys" can do some pretty wild things, and before long, so can Emma and Noah. And of course there's a special explanation for how and why the toys have shown up. Although the plot has a lot of elements borrowed from E.T. and invokes a bunch of paranormal "stuff" that I usually wouldn't buy, for me it all worked, and I really enjoyed the movie. It's just out on DVD.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the aion kina, in the game you need the aion online kina. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy aion kina, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the aion gold, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap aion kina. i also happy with him.

Anonymous said...

Do you know the aion kina, in the game you need the aion online kina. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy aion kina, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the aion gold, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap aion kina. i also happy with him.

Anonymous said...

Do you know the aion kina, in the game you need the aion online kina. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy aion kina, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the aion gold, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap aion kina. i also happy with him.