Monday, December 08, 2008

(Video!) Carnival of Space #82



This always happens (OK, it's the second time). I neglect to submit a post for the Carnival of Space, and Dave Mosher of Space Disco is the host and does something really cool and different with the carnival. This time it's a video of all the posts. And there are a lot of good ones. But none of mine, since I was fooling around with visual programming software this past week instead of walking my space beat like a responsible space blogger. But as Mr. Spock was always telling Captain Kirk, "Dude, you snooze, you lose."

Nice job Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You snooze, you lose" = words my mother used to tell me. All. Of. The. Time. I was easily peeved every time she said it... because I knew she was right :)

Anywho, thanks for pointing to the carnival even though you didn't submit!