Thursday, January 11, 2007

Space: Not This Way



I had heard about the Big Red Rocket stunt in the second Jackass movie, but I hadn't seen it until a friend sent me a link to this page with a large-size version of the video shown above. It is amazing in its bold stupidity, but it's also strangely funny to watch this guy cheat death and (just barely) serious injury. I think this is not the way to go play in space (i.e., don't try this at home, kids). This is more like it, and it's good to know that the profits from all those books I've bought from Amazon are contributing to our future in space.

Flixxy.com is a pretty cool site - they have picked out some of the best videos on the web. The signal-to-noise ratio is much better than YouTube! There's quite a bit of physics and space stuff along with the usual animal tricks and odd commercials.

No comments: