Monday, October 20, 2008

Where's the Space?

If I still have any regular (or irregular) readers who are interested in space, Orbiter, astronomy, books, and education, you may be wondering: where is that stuff? Has this turned into just another political blog?

The short answer: temporarily, yes. As I write this on October 20, we're just over two weeks from a very important election that has been absorbing a lot of my time, attention, and energy in support of Barack Obama. The result of this election will affect many things, including science and technology policy, education, energy, and more.

So I'll be continuing to write frequently on political stuff (and occasionally on other stuff) until the election. After that, I expect politics to fade back to its normal, truly occasional level.

In the meantime, if you're interested in Orbiter (202 articles), astronomy (182), NASA (175), books (152), Mars (119), space history (92), or many other topics listed on the side bar, I hope you'll browse my archives which date back to October 2005.

No comments: