Wednesday, June 16, 2010

American Aerospace: Cool Blog

I haven't been reading and writing much space and aviation stuff recently. Aside from work, I've had a few distractions such as working with my brother to build a new enclosed porch on my house, finishing my second album, and most exciting of all, seeing my daughter get married this past Sunday. But with a new version of Orbiter to play with, I'm sure space will be back in the mix over the next few weeks.

In the meantime, let me steer you to a cool blog from Seattle, American Aerospace. It features a series of nicely written descriptions of various American space and aviation milestones, including this piece (May 31) on one of my favorites, Robert Goddard, "the original rocket man."

You might also check out the latest Carnival of Space (#158) hosted this week by the Aartscope Blog.

No comments: