Friday, November 18, 2005

Blogger's block?

I don't know how real teachers do it. After a few full days of teaching a software seminar here in Paris, my brain is fried, and I barely have the energy to deal with email let alone blog. Could jet lag and Beaujolais contribute to this effect? Perhaps a little.

In the meantime, the roll of space bloggers that I added to my site continues to grow, with many interesting entries (automatically generated, no energy required from me). With RSS feeds and Foxfire's "live bookmarks" it's easy to keep an eye on what's new. I really enjoy the enthusiastic posts of Sector 4 Command, the humor of some recent posts at Bad Astronomy Blog, and several others that help me keep up with space news. And although it's too eclectic to call a space blog, Anthonares is always thought-provoking and a good read. A continuing favorite.

For Orbiter fans looking for something new and fun to do, I'd suggest a look around Virtual Spaceflight. There are some really good scenarios and tutorials over at Andy's site.

No comments: